Anthony M. DeVito, PE
Anthony is a structural engineer with 31 years of experience designing excavation support, bulkheads, and foundations for buildings, large water treatment structures, storage tanks, and transportation facilities. Anthony has a special focus on the inspection, rehabilitation, upgrades, and design of piers and other waterfront structures. This specialty covers permitting, analysis of wave forces, ship berthing and mooring forces, and structural upgrades to increase dredge depth. Anthony has pioneered use of precast concrete and repeat pattern designs to improve efficiency of new platform construction, and obtain schedule and cost savings.
Between 2015-2018, Anthony took a recess from his MRCE consulting career to support the NYC DOB Forensic Engineering Unit. Anthony became intimately familiar with building codes and emergency response management while giving this public service.
- Columbia University, BS, Civli Engineering, 1988
Professional engineering licenses
- New York
- New Jersey
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Consulting Engineers Council (ACEC) - ACEC-NY Structural Codes Committee
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) - SAME New York City Post
- LaGuardia Airport Runway Platform Extensions, New York, NY
- Ports of Albany and Renssalaer new wharves and upgrades , Albany, NY
- Hudson River Park Piers 53, 62, 63, 64, 66 and 97, New York, NY
- Thames Street Wharf Foundations and waterfront structures, Baltimore, MD
- Grove Street PATH Station New Entrance, Jersey City, NJ
- Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn, NY