Tony D. Canale, PE
Tony Canale, a geotechnical engineer, joined MRCE in 1995. He was promoted to Associate Principal in 2015.
For nearly two decades, Tony has been involved in a wide range of design and construction projects covering transportation, commercial and residential development, and public utility structures. His responsibilities extend from due diligence and subsurface investigations to design and construction phase services. He brings a collaborative spirit to his projects in an effort to develop practical and inventive solutions that meet project challenges.
Outside the office, Tony is an advocate for the engineering profession, supporting various professional engineering societies, serving as an Adjunct Professor at Manhattan College, guest lecturing at Universities, and leading engineering outreach programs to K-12 students.
- Manhattan College, BSCE, 1994
- Virginia Polytechnic University, MSCE, 1995
Professional engineering licenses
- New York
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Manhattan College Consultors Committee (2010-present)
- New York City Building Codes Committee, Structural Committee (2011-2014)
- Received a "40 Under 40" Leaders in the Building Design and Construction Industry Award, 2011
- NYSTA Mario G. Cuomo Bridge (Tappan Zee Bridge Replacement), Westchester County, NY
- Times Square Redevelopment (Times Square Tower and 5 Times Square), New York, NY
- CitiField (New Mets Stadium), Queens, NY
- The Spiral (66 Hudson Boulevard), New York, NY
- 441 Ninth Avenue (Hudson Commons), New York, NY
- Gotham Center 1 & 3, and Queens Plaza, Queens, NY