Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers (MRCE) is looking to hire a Marketing Manager looking to grow their career with a leading engineering consulting company in New York City. Be a part of a team working on the most dynamic and challenging building projects in the US!
- Collaboration in strategies for winning work: capture planning; client research; develop proposals; prepare qualification packages, submission materials, and complete forms.
- Develop and update marketing materials (project sheets/photographs, staff resumes, other); create and upload website content.
- Use, maintain, and update project database for marketing and business development purposes (Unanet relational database)
- Coordination of MRCE marketing campaigns; multi-media advertising; lead social media strategy, maintenance /updates, posting, and analysis.
- Coordination of MRCE event participation; follow technical conference opportunities and support/track MRCE technical presentations; identify and engage editorial opportunities.
- Manage and prepare award submittals
- Direct unsolicited queries to proper Principal for response.
- Support technical staff marketing and business development needs; review documents prepared by others, provide advice on approach, mannerism, and techniques.
- 4-yr college degree in related field
- 5 years of experience in Marketing, preferably for professional services firm.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Software Proficiency: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Microsoft Office (InDesign, Acrobat, MSWord, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook), relational database (Unanet)
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers (MRCE) is a leading engineering consultant specializing in geotechnical studies, design of excavation support systems, waterfront structures, and foundations. MRCE is based in New York City and has a branch offices in Washington DC and Philadelphia. MRCE has extensive experience with complex geotechnical conditions and specialized geotechnical construction methods. Engineers, architects, developers, contractors, lawyers, and public agencies regularly utilize MRCE expertise to define geotechnical issues and provide compatible designs for efficient construction. MRCE services extend well beyond the geotechnical site definition role to include complete foundation and excavation designs, contract drawings, instrumentation, and construction inspection services.
MRE supports professional development, encourages extracurricular technical activities, and Professional Engineering registration. The firm offers competitive salaries, overtime pay, paid holidays and vacation leave, medical benefits, life insurance, Transit Check, a 401(k) plan, and other benefit options to full time employees. MRCE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
- Send Resumes to MRCE, Attn: Michel Lukas, Human Resources
- 14 Penn Plaza 225 West 34th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10122 or [email protected]