Entry Level Geotechnical Engineer
Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers is hiring entry level and experienced Geotechnical Engineers to work full-time in our New York City office.
- Plan and supervise subsurface investigations and laboratory testing.
- Perform field inspection of subsurface investigations, excavation support installation, foundation construction and earthwork.
- Interpret subsurface conditions and prepare technical reports summarizing foundation recommendations for design and construction.
- Perform geotechnical analysis and design of shallow and deep foundations, earth retaining systems, ground improvement and excavation support.
- Civil Engineering Degree, preferably with a Master's Degree in Geotechnical Engineering.
- EIT with ability to obtain PE registration within 4 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and judgment.
February 26, 2020
New York, NY